01 02 03 lover of the light: My milkshakes bring my parents to the yard 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My milkshakes bring my parents to the yard

34
Summer is the perfect time of year for refreshing fruit smoothies and milkshakes. Recently I've bought myself Delimano smoothie maker and since then every morning, I make my parents different smoothies and milkshakes, plus, I practice photography and editing. For three days I've mixed recipes I found on pinterest with something I thought will mach good with that flavors. Sooo, here are some of my recipes and photos.

ORDINARY MILK MILKSHAKES



















COCONUT MILK MILKSHAKES










ORANGE JUICE PINEAPPLE SUNRISE :)

I love this one, definitely my favorite.



I hope you enjoyed my recipes and will try some of that at home. Today, me and my mom were working hard since early morning for my boho post that will include a bit of my thoughts and recent findings about my inner self and the world. Feel free to write comments below if you like some of these smoothies :) Until next time. Love, S.
35 36 37 38