01 02 03 lover of the light: never rest 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

never rest

34
Hi there! Since I'm piled up with college obligations and apartment redecoration, today's post will be short. I am finding so much happiness around and inside of me that I just feel inspired to do everything. Before, when I get home from college tired I just lie down on the couch with no will for anything, but now I'm beginning to find that little piece of me that wants to get up and continue. I always have something to do and when I'm tied I just ignore everything and sit quietly, thinking about how tired I am. I forgot what I learned this summer, and that is that the most important thing to do is keep moving. When I think about the fact that I'll be dead someday, or that I'll be longer dead than I am alive, that gives me an amazing amount of power and will for everything I do. Even when I'm the most tired. I am twenty and for twenty-thirty years I won't have that much energy like I do now. So, the point of today's post is this: do it while you're young. Find that little piece of will and motivation inside yourself, go out, or stay home it's up to you what you wanna do. Express yourself and ask yourself, what do I want in this moment? How do I feel in this moment? What is happening with my inner energy field? Listen to yourself and never stop, never rest, never regret. Find just  tiny piece of you  that wants to go and be. Because in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take. Until next time, love you all. S.



























Long sweater- H&M
Shirt- H&M
Boyfriend jeans- Pimkie
Scarf- H&M 
Sunglasses- H&M
Boots- Renato Balestra
Bag- Mulberry
35 36 37 38