01 02 03 lover of the light: Venice photo diary 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Venice photo diary

34
Hi everyone! :) If you follow me on Instagram you already know I visited Venice this Friday as part of the field work our professors organize as part of their courses. It was such an amazing trip, so inspirational and motivating. The day was spent walking around Venice through beautiful tiny streets, bridges, canals, taking photos of everything that draw our attention, coffees and visiting world-famous ''La Biennale'' which is Venice's biggest modern art show about which I'll say a bit more in my next post. Being an art historian has it perks and this is one of them. In my freshman year we visited Ravenna, Aquileia and Pomposa, but nothing there moved me as much as this city. I can honestly say I left my heart there. The people are amazing, every other person is walking around with a dog, people walk past you and smile at you, and if they maybe step on your feet (because everything is tiny) they stop you and apologize, you don't see that around here. As we walked around, all I can think of is the quote: ''To those who stay put, the world is but an imaginary place. But to the movers, the makers and the shakers, the world is all around, and endless invitation.''
Oh and everything is so artsy and romantic. I was so sad we had only a day to explore, but I know my friends and me will be back here for another adventure :)
 This trip inspired me to travel more, to explore, to fall in love, to go out there and be, to walk and to observe, feel, create. It reminded me how important it is to go out there and see all the world's amazing magical corners and get filled with something different we don't see every day. I found my place within the grand proportions of my own desires because I was moved by the tempo that plays only in my head. Sometimes you need to get lost in order to find yourself. I was absolutely in love with everything there and I took sooo much photos so you'll have to bear with me for a while. I just couldn't decide for less because everything was so magical. I learned that if you're in love with an object standing in front of you, you'll transfer the love through your photo sharing it with the world. This reminded me how much I love photography and that my Canon will always be my best friend. And in the end ABSOLUTELY VISIT VENICE! (if you haven't already) Until next post, sea of love, S.






Sooooo excited :D 

 Kittens taking selfies :)








































































Photos of me by: Marija JanĨec
All other photos mine.
35 36 37 38