01 02 03 lover of the light: Invitation 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Invitation

34
Hello everyone! I wanna start this post by saying THANK YOU to all you amazing individuals who read my blog and sometimes suffer from my too long problematically focused posts, so today I wanna start with something new. I've felt a need for a change and since the spring is coming I wanna start it off easily, with some different kind of posts. On that notice, I wanna engage all of you into my blog and urge you to write to me about the stuff you want to see on my blog, things you want me to talk about, places to visit, some of the latest fashion that catched my eye, where I find my inspiration etc. so, today's post will be shorter than ever :) Yesterday was the first day I wore my skirt with no stockings underneath and felt the spring air on my skin. It really gets you into thinking how a small breeze of warm air and sunny sky can make you feel better and glad you're alive, and the best way to feel like that is in a good casual outfit like the one I'm wearing. Tomorrow is the first day of Spring, so keep posted for my new ''Season playlist'' on the blog. For your suggestions, you can leave comments below, or contact me through Instagram's DM. Untill then, I'm sooooo looking forward for hearing from all of you, and please don't be shy. :) 
Sea of love, S.

























Denim jacket- Pull&Bear
Shirt- H&M
Skirt- Pimkie
Boots- H&M
Bag- Zara
Sunglasses- H&M 
35 36 37 38