01 02 03 lover of the light: Spring 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Spring

34
Hi there :) So, the Spring is finally here and everything goes more smoothly when there's rays of sunlight that wake me up in the morning, warm air and the smell of fresh flowers and trees. I can't wait for some days off so I can spend them walking around the nature and it's wonders, lay on the beach and get my feet a little wet for the first time this year. As I already mentioned, it's time for my ''Seasonal playlist'' for Spring. I love to share music I listen with you because I know how warm and happy it makes me feel, so I hope it'll do the same for you guys. I hope your first spring days started in sunlight, happiness and kindness and until my next post.. Sea of love, S. :)




Dirty Gold- California Sunrise
Last Dinosaurs- Weekend
Summer Hart- Please stay
Darkside- Paper Trails
Darkside- Freak Go Home
Of Oceans- Cataract
Petit Biscuit- Sunset Lover
Petit Biscuit- Midnight Sky (Electro pose)
Alina Baraz & Galimatias- Pretty Thoughts
Emma Louise- Freedom
SoulChef- When the Sun Goes Down
Thivery Corporation- Sweet Tides
Thivery Corporation- Untill the Morning
Mumm-ra- She's Got You High
The Temper Trap- Sweet Disposition
Regina Spektor- Us
Hall & Oates- You Make My Dreams Come True

35 36 37 38